A few things about me:
- I've just moved here from Montreal
- I've been told that I'm super-complicated, deep, and mysterious that I'm some kind of untameable, wild beast that my intellect is dwarfed only by my courageousness and rugged handsomeness and, above all else, that I have a healthy ego.
- I sunburn pretty easily
- I'm a Taurus
- I will tell you, after 6 beers, that I can breakdance
- I distrust charities
- I enjoy helping the less fortunate
- A woman's physical appearance is important to me
- I'm looking for a nice, down-to-earth person, who despite of my own shallowness, is not shallow or too hung-up on my own physical appearance
- I love animals and hiking
I think you can learn a lot about someone from their guilty pleasures. Mine are many and varied, including and not limited to:
- any kind of boat tour. If it floats and there are a lot of old people in windbreakers on board, and there's also a good chance I'm going to learn something kind of useless, I am there
- the occasional cigarette (i swear I'm quitting)
- Sunday morning "fire & brimstone" tele-evangelist broadcasts
- Gavin McInnes and his post-hipster conservatism
- old-school block party hip-hop (the kind where MCs' curse words are deliberately drowned out by a breakbeat)
- monster truck rallies and demolition derbies
- steak and eggs for breakfast - bonus points if it's twice in the same weekend.
- Jack & Coke (I say this because if you're over 25 and/or have hair on your chest, you really don't need to be mixing your booze with carbonated sugar-water).
- hunting magazines (I've never gone hunting)
- chicken-fried bacon. Yeah, that one's kind of self-explanatory.
- keeping kosher
- a really well-made suit that I possibly paid too much for
- making funny faces at strangers' little kids
- an afternoon nap. On a Tuesday.
- realizing I own the fattest and/or longest skis on a given chairlift. (If you're a skier, you probably get this. It's probably indicative of serious and crippling insecurities, but hey, what are you gonna do .)
- Let's hang out some time