At the gorge for some DMB

Loading

PDXSooner Offline

  • Single, Man seeking a Woman
  • 32 years old from Beaverton, OR
  • Logged in: 50 days ago
  • Last Update: 4/6/2013
Have kids:
None
Wants kids:
Yes
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Religion:
Reform
Smoke:
Non-Smoker
Education:
Master's Degree
Occupation:
Financial/Accou…
Synagogue:
Sometimes
  • IM
  • Flirt
  • E-card
  • Secret Admirer?
  • Favorite

Email Me!

About Me

Wow, am I actually on Jdate? What went wrong? Just kidding!...Kinda :). Filling out this profile makes me feel like I am applying for a job. Well, here is why I would be good for your company. Get it? Because we will keep each other company..... Ok that was a lame attempt at a joke...You'll get over it, I promise. So a little about me...I work as an underwriter for a big bad insurance company :). If you don't know what an underwriter is, check out the movie "Along Came Polly". I basically do what Ben Stiller does in that movie. I am career oriented and I want to find a girl who is also interested in her future as well. With that said, I don't let my job get in the way of my personal life. I work hard and play hard. And as part of playing hard, I like getting my passport stamped. I am addicted to travelling, seeing new places, eating new foods, and seing new sights. When I travel I like to spend about 35% of my time being a tourist and the other 65% getting lost with the natives. I like sports. OK that is a severe understatement. I am a huge sports fan. I root for the Oklahoma Sooners (that's my undergrad), Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks, and Oklahoma City Thunder (there is a long story to that). You don't have to be a sports fan, but hopefully you can sit through a game or two...maybe even root for my teams once or twice ). I get a little superstitious during games and I have been known to get pretty loud. I am a liberal, but I like to keep hippies at a distance. I absolutely love my neices (property of my sister and brother in law). If you look at them too long you'll start to feel a pain in your face, and that's because they are pulverizing you with cuteness. So far those are the only nieces and/or nephews I have, but I have a feeling more will be on the way. That's because I have a second sister and two step brothers. I am close with my family even though they are spread out around the country from Kansas City to Orange County, CA to San Francisco to Edmonton, Canada. I go between being a vegan and a vegetarian, not because I love animals, but because I place a high priority on my health (I won't be a vegan and/or vegetarian forever). But don't get me wrong, I do like animals. Especially dogs. I don't have a dog right now because I dont have enough time during the day to give a dog the TLC that it needs. I do want a dog in the future, though. Anyway, there is so much more to tell you about....but you'll have to ask )

Like what you see?

Join Now and browse for FREE!