"I need a lover who won't drive me crazy..."
Read on and you'll get to know me. You'll notice that the format is vastly different from others, but that's part of my personality. I would not surprise me if you have one of two reactions: "What a nut!" or "Wow - I gotta contact this guy." I appreciate the many "likes" which have accumulated.
Recently, some women have become irritated to find that I've been legally divorced only since 11/1/13 (didn't realize that I am subject to Rule 10b-5 here). If you require a minimum "time since divorce" and I have not yet met your standard, then don't even bother contacting me.
Song titles which reflect my personality (take the titles at face value in no particular order)
- Heart of Gold (Neil Young, in his pre-grunge days)
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow (Fleetwood Mac)
- No Surrender (Bruuuuuuce)
- Lean On Me (Bill Withers)
- Lucky Man (Emerson, Lake and Palmer)
- Imagine (John Lennon)
- I'm Free and We're Not Gonna Take It (The Who, from Tommy)
- Free Man In Paris (Joni Mitchell)
- Life's Been Good (Joe Walsh)
- Life's A Gas (Ramones)
And some song titles that DO NOT reflect me:
- Old Man (Neil Young)
- You're So Vain (Carly Simon)
- Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves (Cher)
- Liar, Liar (The Castaways)
- Born Yesterday (a movie title, but it works)
- Piano Man (Billy Joel I have no musical talent)
Outstanding kisser (so they tell me)
Paul Newman-like blue eyes