I'm just your average JD/MBA with deep blue eyes and rapier wit. I just got the job I expect to have for most of my life and now I'm ready to settle down. (That's where you come in.) I'm very quick-witted and funny. Often times using humor to avoid answering questions that are too personal. I'll never lie to you, in part because I'm just an honest person with a good heart, and in part because I always think I'll forget whatever I lied about. I'm really smart (MENSA member). And I've got a couple of novels I'd like to write.
I'll probably talk a lot the first few dates because I do that when I'm nervous.
Like most men I love sports (especially baseball and football). I'll play just about anything and I'm interested in trying one of those indoor rock climbing places, but never seem to get around to it. Same thing for Krav Maga. I'm also a big fan of movies and good tv shows. I can dress really well when the situation calls for it (ask me about the time I got my brother in Newsday's Style Section). I listen to Sinatra constantly but when I listen to Metallica I feel like I can run through brick walls.
PLEASE READ THE "what I'm looking for" section because I guarantee you won't be able to talk me into dating you if you don't fit it. Below is an example of something to make you laugh.
I make arguments for a living, so let's see if I can convince you to date me.
1. First, you'll want someone handsome. Am I handsome? Obviously.
2. Next, you'll want someone fun. Am I fun? Of course I am! Need proof? I invented the circus. Look it up.
3. After that you'll need someone smart. Am I smart? Let's just say that Einstein invented his theory of relativity to bend time just so that he could take lessons from me. After which he was able to use that time travel ability to go to the future and bet on sports. Just like in Back to the Future part 2.
4. Obviously romance would be of utmost importance to you. Can I woo? You bet! Before he met me Casanova was known as Milton Dinglebert and the only interest he got from women was from those looking for a way to get away from him.
5. What is life without laughter? You need someone funny! Am I funny? Seinfeld only created his famous "show about nothing" after I had already written all the funny jokes about "something"!!
6. You'll want someone strong. A big burly man that can carry your packages while shopping and leap boldly into the fray to protect you from spiders and other such household terrors! Am I your man of steel? Well, not quite steel, but look at that goatee. Only an iron adonis can grow such a manly goatee! I can lift up an entire house with one arm while using the other to hold you close.
7. In summation, your long search has ended. You have finally found me.