Witty, funny, creative, kind, caring, highly intelligent, tough, open, honest, hard working, trustworthy and most of all very modest -)
Allow me to expand on the above...
"I think, therefore I am", and I really think I am funny and not in the I can tell you a million jokes way, I actually don’t like set up jokes for the most part. It’s all about expectations and I expect too much when I am told “I have a great joke” it is usually NOT great. Which brings me to another one of my qualities. I think I am eternally hopeful… No matter how many times I have been let down..I always believe the next time the joke will be GREAT. This quality extends to all aspects of my life in case you were wondering.
I think I am creative. I have always found ways to do things somewhat differently (not always a good thing). I have a million and 3.1 examples of this but in the interest of brevity, here are just the 3.1
1) I tend to travel somewhat creatively and I have been an illegal immigrant in 6 different 3rd world countries.
2) I have traveled the world for my job and have always vacationed at home.
3) My longest relationship was 6 years. It was when I lived In Guatemala and I somehow found the one Russian woman living there. I didn't speak Russian, she didn't speak English….Gracias a dios for Spanish!!! Accents were a PLENTY in our house…our poor Cat was so confused…along with our neighbors -)
3.1) I hav
I think I am very caring which is why I get in to some tough situations. It’s hard enough to deal with your own life issues let alone try and help others with theirs. I just can’t seem to NOT help when I have a chance to. I have, however, learned to be more selective but if I care about you…you will never be let down!!!
I think I am honest so believe everything I write -)..its true!!!
SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME::
1) I am not in the medical profession at all but many people have told me "you saved my life". They were probably a bit dramatic but I have actually directly saved 3 peoples lives including a family member. So MOM you gave me life, I gave it back, we're even :-)
2) I only speak to animals in Russian..umm this one will take some time to explain...-)
3) I have played basket ball for 6 hours straight many times with only short breaks. By short breaks i mean my ankles, my fingers, ribs(long and painful recovery). I have also cracked, bruised and broken my sternum and clavicle. Most embarrassing had to be time i slipped on wet court fell flat on my arse and had some sort of injury to my coccyx bone. I never saw a doc for it but I walked around for a while with that, "I have just had a very aggressive prostate exam" swagger. But now i am all healed and i don't play basketball with the American Gladiators anymore -)))))))
Want to know more??? just ASK me.