The basis for any good relationship is having mutual interests. If any of the following apply, I think we’d be off to a good start:
1) You’ve played a Zogsport before (I’m a kickball, bowling, and dodgeball addict)
2) You have a desire to help others (I’m an accountant, but work in my firm’s non-profit practice and do a bit of volunteer work on the side)
3) You like to travel (places I’ve been to include the Czech Republic, Japan, Israel, Spain, Italy, England, and the Netherlands)
4) You’re a member of the Nerd Herd, or know that “Clear eyes, full hearts, Can’t Lose!” (A couple of my cult TV favorites are Chuck and Friday Night Lights)
5) You’re more comfortable going to a lounge or wine bar than a club (I’m definitely not the crazy partying type)
We can save the other Jdate awkwardness for an IM. I send out my fair share of them, but think it’s super attractive when a girl contacts me first…..