It is nice to finally have some good weather so we can get outside. Always love the summers in Chicago.....now if we could only make them 9 months long. I love being active outdoors with golf, tennis, biking, etc.
Amazes me how similar these profiles sound. Are we really all this much alike??
1) every woman likes wearing jeans and getting dressed up
2) family and friends are important (at least we all realize that)
3) the age ranges people list don't change even when they get older and have been on here for 5 years or more
4) lots of old pictures people leave on here--what is next? Prom, bar/bat mitzvah???
5) I laugh when people are trying to meet someone on here but they hide their settings because they don't want anyone to know that they looked up their profile (sounds like 6th grade), stealth online dating
6) don't let friends use your login or you can get in a lot of trouble
7) what people say they want isn't really what they want
8) you can tell a lot about people based on their responses to your emails/IM's.
I have two great children. My daughter is 12 (going on 16) and ready to enter seventh grade and my son is 10 and and ready for 5th grade. Sure I am biased but I have enjoyed coaching their sports teams. They are both energetic and a lot of fun to spend time. They keep me busy and I spend time with them on a daily basis unless I am out of town. But obviously I am able to make time for a different type of relationship.
I am actively Jewish on many levels (home, community and nationally). I enjoy meeting new people and consider myself a people person. I am involved with many different philanthropic efforts in the world of sports and in the Jewish community
I am caring, compassionate and athletic. I am looking for someone who shares my energy and passion for life, believes in a strong family atmosphere and wants to spend time together. I enjoy watching and playing sports but enjoy many other activities as well and I am looking for someone to share these activities.
I always football season love being outside for tennis and golf season in the summer. I was born in Israel and my parents are from South Africa.
Can't tell you everything here or the mystery will be gone. I look forward to hearing from you soon