I have been in LA for a little over a year and finally feel at home. Been a member for a while, but decided to sign up for the month.
TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. When I was 5 years old I got the chicken pox. I didn’t eat chicken for 5 months.
2. Before every high school, college and professional soccer game throughout my career, I ate a turkey sandwich on multi-grain bread with mayonnaise, mustard and tomato, and half a banana 5 hours before kick-off.
3. I once temporarily paralyzed my little brother by whacking him in the back with a hockey stick when I was 15. When he was laying on the ground saying he couldn’t move (which only lasted 30 seconds), I started crying and told him I’d never hit him again if he got up. I might have had my fingers crossed.
4. A talent agency out of Los Angeles scouted me a couple of years ago and asked me to be on The Bachelor.
5. My dog has epilepsy, but he’s really cute!
6. If I could date any celebrity, it would definitely be Emmanuelle Chriqui -- I'm a sucker for a beautiful, warm smile.
7. When I was little, I used to sort through a recipe book and (with my sous chef little bro) make a cake or pie for my parents when they returned home from a trip.
8. My mom’s the glue to all us boys (including my dad), my dad’s my idol, my older brother the type of person I hope to become, and my younger brother my best friend.
9. Everyone in my immediate family (parents, brothers, sister-in-law) have advanced degrees.
10. The first words I ever spoke were “Ha Shofet Ben Zona” which is a very common, untoward chant heard in the stands at Israeli soccer games that I apparently picked up watching my father play. 10 (a) I’m very critical of myself and hold myself to nearly impossible standards. As a matter of fact, I should redo this entire list!
GENES YOU WOULD INHERIT:
no braces, no glasses, no allergies, high IQ, top-level athlete, blueish eyes, stubbornness, no back hair, sense of humor, drive, social, susceptibile to getting stitches.