I’d describe myself as a number cruncher extraordinaire by day and superhero by night, often flying to rescue damsels in math distress – Ok I’m kidding, well at least about the flying part :) I consider myself smart, practical and low maintenance and I’m looking for the same in a partner. I like staying active playing sports and I’ve travelled a bit – always looking for someone who likes to get away from this freezing winter once in a while.
I'm looking for someone serious who has a fun streak in them, someone practical and easy going. I’m flexible and thoughtful and there’s nothing nicer than being with someone who has those qualities. Chemistry should take care of the rest.
Six things I believe:
1. Good communication can solve most problems
2. Always treat a woman with respect
3. Good chemistry is usually a great start
4. ALWAYS open the car door
5. ALWAYS open every other kind of door
6. If you’re going to pull a chair out for a woman always make sure to push it back in (did NOT learn that the hard way don’t worry)