A mentor of mine once said, "the two most important things in life are being excited to go to work when you wake up, and being excited to get home to your loved ones when you're done." That's what I'm really looking for... I guess everyone is, whether they've put it into words or not.
Why would you want to get to know me? Wow... no pressure there, huh...
Soooo, bullet points then:
- I'm handsome (and modest, apparently)
- I'm quite intelligent (had to spell-check that one, though)
- I'm funny (I don't get it)
- I do stuff (you know... stuff... I'll elaborate later)
- I like traveling (been to 40 countries... pretty excited about whatever 41 will be)
- I cook and play sports and sing and do Crossfit and martial arts (like I said, stuff)
- I have the will power to stop at 7 bullet points
I moved to Chicago mid-summer 2013, and I'm a commercial real estate broker leasing/selling/buyi ng shopping centers around the city and the burbs. I also tried my hand as an inventor and entrepreneur, both of which are ongoing side projects. I love using my imagination and solving problems with ingenuity. I'm admittedly a little A.D.D., but who isn't nowadays.
I love to cook, and am somewhat of a foodie. I used to sing in a 2-man cover band, but now he's married and busy, so I'm reserved to singin' in the shower and the occasional karaoke show. I trained for 3 years in what's called Krav Maga, which is the Israeli martial art. Now I'm hooked on Crossfit.
Let's see... love movies, love my family, love music (most every type, barring metal, some classical and some twangy country), love the Colts/Pacers/Hoosier s, love basketball, love Frank's Red Hot Sauce, love a good caprese salad...
There's more, but we'll get there...