I would say that on the whole I’m a kind person, but not when I’m driving. I get terrible road rage. I try not to scream at vulnerable people though, from a road safety point of view. You’ll see from my picture that I have a beard. I like to cook and my signature dish is Hummus. I've been improving it for years but this year I've nailed it completely.
Other advantages include, but are not limited to:
- above average literacy, numeracy and personal hygiene. I therefore enjoy reading, producing spreadsheets and regularly showering
- often prefer wearing braces to a belt (tenuous advantage but certainly not a disadvantage)
- have an apple tree in my garden and several good herbs growing too
- first class uncle to my niece.
Disadvantages include, but are not limited to:
- bad at wrapping presents
- probably should recognise that road rage (first step is acknowledging the problem)
- enjoy watching Jeremy Paxman more than is perhaps natural for a young man of my age