21 Things About Me –
1. I smile even when I’m in a bad mood.
2. I am the oldest of 6, yes 6!
3. I have 8 nephews.
4. I'm a morning person and I don't mind Mondays.
5. I hate flying but…
6. I have been to London more times than I have been to Long Island.
7. I can eat a whole pizza and still be hungry.
8. I love country music, opera, and Elvis. Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma gives me chills.
9. I’m not a wine and cheese tasting at the Guggenheim kind of guy, I prefer amusement parks, bowling, and Dave & Busters which is where I'll drink the wine and eat cheese.
10. While some treat their body as a temple I treat mine like it's Disney Land.
11. I have never seen an episode of Seinfeld or Friends.
12. I’m terrified of sharks and won’t swim in the ocean but love deep sea fishing.
13. Two songs make me wish I could sing Earth Angel by the Penguins and Making love out of nothing by Air Supply. Don't ask me to sing it birds will drop dead from the sky.
14. I’ll never miss a Will Ferrell movie.
15. I caused a federal law to be changed.
16. I crush candies like it's nobody's business.
17. I have no tattoos - you dont put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
18. I don't have a middle name.
19. I love spicy food... my stomach not so much.
20. I’ll pay any amount of money to see Daft Punk, Journey, or Justin Bieber in concert
21. You can find out #21 when we go out