21 Things About Me – whether I’m eclectic or eccentric, you decide!
1. I smile even when I’m in a bad mood.
2. I am the oldest of 6, yes 6!
3. I have 8 nephews.
4. I'm a morning person and I don't mind Mondays.
5. I hate flying but…
6. I have been to London more times than I have been to Long Island.
7. I can eat a whole pizza and still be hungry.
8. I love country music, opera, and Elvis.
9. I’m not a wine and cheese tasting at the Guggenheim kind of guy, I prefer amusement parks, bowling, and Dave & Busters.
10. I can’t stand the gym… I work out every day.
11. I love the mountains and riding horses there.
12. I’m terrified of sharks and won’t swim in the ocean but love deep sea fishing.
13. I ice skate at least once a month including the summer.
14. I’ll never miss a Will Ferrell movie.
15. I caused a federal law to be changed.
16. I have a fascination with WWII history (my dad and grandfathers all served in the military).
17. I want to learn to fly a plane.
18. I don't have a middle name.
19. I love spicy food... my stomach not so much.
20. I’ll pay any amount of money to see Daft Punk, Journey, or Justin Bieber in concert
21. You can find out #21 when we go out