A few snackable starters:
- I've been living a downtown life from my Upper East Side zipcode since 1999.
- Typical mornings are spent riding the subway (okay, maybe in the back of a cab) reading Harvard Business Review while listening to Jay Z.
- I'm a pop culture junkie with a habit of quoting Chuck Bass lines and dropping Kanye West lyrics to groups of unsuspecting relatives at holiday get togethers and executives at conferences.
- I think Twitter is my "go to" app.
- My mom is a lawyer who keeps doctors out of trouble meanwhile my dad is a doctor who has thankfully never had to ask my mom to bail him out. I have a sister who wanted nothing to do with either.
- I've got teams. They usually lose. I'm really well conditioned to be okay with it. And go to a TON of games. More for the chicken fingers than anything else.
- I may not pop molly but I do rock Tom Ford. A lot.
- Vices? I have a few hundred pairs of sneakers and drink a ton of sparkling water. That's about as bad as it gets.
- Fitness is a big part of me. Have finished the NYC Marathon 5x and am in it (not) to win it this year. The medal is all I need.
- I might have a pair of tattoos. Just don't tell grandma.
- I just want to live life in a really interesting way, with a really interesting girl by my side. Not too much to ask for, right?