Hey there!... Yeah you! The nice Jewish boy skimming through your matches. Did JDate say we're a good match? Let's find out!
I'm re-vamping my profile because I had my sister read through it and she said it looked too much like a resume. So i'm going to take her advice and hit the highlights...
1) I am a pediatric nurse... I feel very fortunate that I am able to help kids and their families during some of the hardest times of their lives.
2) I have a dog named Kiki. I think she is the cutest thing ever, even if she is a bit of a hyper monster. Hopefully the training we are doing now will help with that!... If you don't like dogs, we probably won't work out.
3) I like good food and would consider myself a foodie. If you are interested in trying out a new restaurant, let me know. Trying new restaurants is one of my favorite things to do.
4) I love to play trivia games. I may not always be great at it, but I have a great time playing. I would love to explore bar trivia someday, I hear that's a lot of fun.
5) Family values are important to me. My sister and brother-in-law live 10 minutes away and we do a lot together... I would love to meet someone who has a similar relationships with their family.
6) There is a lot more to me, but I don't feel like writing anymore and you are probably getting tired of reading this. So let's just start talking :)