What made for your worst date ever?
- He was the spitting image of my cousin, yikes!
sweetpeap…, 30, Single, Woman seeking a Man, Atlanta, GA
- When she told me a spirit was trying to enter her body.
Musicarus…, 25, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Silver Spring, MD
- Happened when a guy I met for drinks downed eight in two hours. I could not decide if I should stay and make sure he got home safe, report the DUI in advance or hurt the guy who set me up.
RebelSoul, 44, Divorced, Woman seeking a Man, Oxnard, CA
- …That guy who wore black knee high socks with brown open-toed sandals.
Lillers, 25, Single, Woman seeking a Man, Mount Prospect, IL
- He asked me out for a lunch date and showed up asking what I had made him for lunch. We went to a nice, but very cheap, place I picked and he divided the $22 bill by who had what. He then asked if I wanted to go to a movie. We walked back to my place where he suggested we go on a romantic weekend at his friend’s cabin… where I could cook for him. No thanks.
119043644, 45, Separated, Woman seeking a Man, Falls Church, VA
- It was a blind date set up by a friend of mine. As I was eating, my date said to me, “There’s something I think you should know: I’m married.”
General Ross, 43, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Montreal, Canada
- A guy kicked me out of his house because I didn’t want to make out! We’d gone out a few times, spread out by about three weeks, and he threw a temper tantrum (no, really!) and […]said “I will NOT be rejected in my own house!”
lisaloves…, 32, Single, Woman seeking a Man, San Rafael, CA
- I’ve only ever had one bad first date (thankfully). She literally pulled out a legal pad filled with over 60 questions, a pen and started asking (grilling) me on all 60 questions…while writing down my answers. Needless to say, I didn’t bother to ask her for a second date.
DoctorDim…, 41, Divorced, Man seeking a Woman, Greenacres, FL
- Probably when she walked in, looked around and then sat down next to some other guy and had a drink with him. I suppose I should have given him the dinner tab.
DufferJim, 62, Divorced, Man seeking a Woman, New York, NY
- I can’t trump a date with mom, but when he brings his own alcohol to save on drinks, that’s not a good sign.
Waikikihu…, 29, Single, Woman seeking a Man, San Diego, CA
- Using the date as a distraction from her tumor diagnosis the day before… I understand the reason but that was one awful date…
DelawareN…, 29, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Atlanta, GA
- 6th grade, walking in the park, with my first girlfriend. A seagull relieved itself on me as it flew by.
SalsaMensche, 25, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Vienna