It’s not too early to begin making dating resolutions for 2012… resolutions you’re guaranteed to keep. So let’s begin, shall we?
1) Stop having dates that are absolutely perfect.
2) Make more of an effort to sweat the small stuff.
3) Work less at understanding your date’s differences of opinion.
4) Savor the art of not listening.
5) Try harder to hold grudges.
6) Don’t move out of your comfort zone.
7) Come with a lot more baggage.
8) Savor the greener grass of your friends’ relationships.
9) Look at your significant other’s heart as half empty vs. half full
10) Always try to have the last word.
There, that wasn’t so hard, was it? And my last New Year’s wish to you… May you fall off the wagon on numbers one through ten.