under Date Night
As we welcome 2015 let’s leave the crummy parts of 2014 behind and look forward with great excitement for everything that is to come in the New Year!
- Instead of continuing to hold on to grudges of those who rejected or dumped you, realize they were not meant for you and that you deserve better, and will soon find it.
- Instead of being depressed about being single another year, realize that you are waiting for the person who will make you see the world differently, in a great way!
- Instead of mourning the loss of people who you loved, take the best traits of those people and try to be more like them in their memory.
While you’re at it, clean out your closet and your Facebook friends list, and then revamp your JDate profile with some of the advice I’ve given you. Happy New Year (and hopefully New Love!)
under Date Night
Here are some great lists, articles, and videos for singles to read/watch while hiding out in the bathroom during a break from High Holy Day services:
23 Reasons People Actually Ended a Relationship
71 Reasons We We’re All Still F*cking Single
If Women Were Honest on First Dates
10 Things Happy Couples Do Differently
Weird Things All Couples Fight About
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year, and I hope this year leads each of you to a better you… and possibly even to your beshert!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
As part of every New Year’s celebration, we make resolutions regarding how to be a better person and what goals we hope to achieve in the coming year. If you’re Jewish and single, add JDate to that list. Make a resolution to be a more active JDater this year by taking the following steps:
- Get some fresh photos taken
- Create a more exciting profile name
- Rewrite and complete your profile answers
- Either expand your narrow search preferences or tighten up your broad preferences
- Answer the emails of prospects who are on your borderline list
- Send emails to new prospects who didn’t necessarily catch your eye before
- Be more confident in your emails and turn virtual correspondences into dates
Make your chances of 2014 being the year you meet your Beshert even better by being a better person… with a better JDate profile!