under Date Night
Here are some great lists, articles, and videos for singles to read/watch while hiding out in the bathroom during a break from High Holy Day services:
23 Reasons People Actually Ended a Relationship
71 Reasons We We’re All Still F*cking Single
If Women Were Honest on First Dates
10 Things Happy Couples Do Differently
Weird Things All Couples Fight About
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year, and I hope this year leads each of you to a better you… and possibly even to your beshert!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
As part of every New Year’s celebration, we make resolutions regarding how to be a better person and what goals we hope to achieve in the coming year. If you’re Jewish and single, add JDate to that list. Make a resolution to be a more active JDater this year by taking the following steps:
- Get some fresh photos taken
- Create a more exciting profile name
- Rewrite and complete your profile answers
- Either expand your narrow search preferences or tighten up your broad preferences
- Answer the emails of prospects who are on your borderline list
- Send emails to new prospects who didn’t necessarily catch your eye before
- Be more confident in your emails and turn virtual correspondences into dates
Make your chances of 2014 being the year you meet your Beshert even better by being a better person… with a better JDate profile!