Check out our JBaby™ bibs! Aren’t they the cutest?!
Introducing the JDate Billboards!
We are excited to announce the launch of our newest billboard campaign, featuring real JDate Success Stories! Currently in our Times Square location, situated right across from the TKTS booth, the highly-visible electronic billboard features a “Then and Now” theme, showcasing each couple’s original JDate profiles, which then morph into a current photo of the couple. We also have another version running in the Los Angeles metropolitan area! Mazel tov to all of our JDate Success Stories and gorgeous models! We are so proud!
NY Success Story Dinner
Following the great success (no pun intended) of our L.A. Success Story dinner party, it was a no-brainer to hold another get-together, this time in New York City, the home of more JDaters than any other city and, as you might expect, many wonderful JDate Success Stories. Greg Liberman, JDate’s president, had the pleasure of hosting six couples at Beacon Restaurant in Manhattan. The night was full of surprises, including inspiring tales of love and coincidence, heartfelt thank yous, easy conversation amongst a group of people with one core commonality and, of course, delicious food! Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Tara of Tara & Bryan and Jonathan of Randi & Jonathan immediately recognized each other from across the room (actually, Bryan recognized Jonathan and Randi recognized Tara)! Had they previously dated on JDate? Well, no ….but, they were on an episode of the television show Blind Date together! They could not stop laughing about the experience and retold the story of the show taping– everyone was shocked by the strange coincidence!
- Carly & Evan were the youngest couple at the dinner and were engaged to be married. Their wedding date was less than three weeks after the dinner. They talked about all of their wedding plans and everyone at the table gave them advice on marriage. That being said, they probably have plenty of advice from their own families, as both Carly’s brother and Evan’s sister met their spouses on JDate as well.
- Gabrielle & Craig lived in the same building and went to the same schools, but never knew each other until meeting on JDate. During their vows, Craig called Gabrielle his “backyard Beshert.”
Mazel Tov to just a few of the JDate Success Stories who recently tied the knot or are getting married in 2009!
- Debbie & Jayson (Washington, DC) – January 2009
- Sheryl & Ron (Copake, NY) – January 2009
- Sandy & Michael (Dallas, TX) – March 2009
- Arlen & Daniel (Beverly Hills, CA) – April 26, 2009
- Margarita & Avi (San Diego, CA) — April 2009
- Michelle & Michael (Cincinatti, OH) – May 2009
- Paula & David (Indianapolis, IN) – May 2009
- Lindsay & Alan (Chicago, IL) – June 2009
- Elizabeth & Jayson (Norwalk, CT) – July 2009
- Laurel & Russell (New York, NY) – July 11, 2009
- Dina & Adam (Lake Zurich, IL) – July 2009
- Samantha & Jordan (Mahwah, NJ) – July 18, 2009
- Amy & Gary (Yonkers, NY) – August 2009
- Haleh & Itai (Los Angeles, CA) – October 2009
- Danielle & Dustin (Camden, NJ) – October 2009
2010 Upcoming Nuptials
We’re proud to announce some of the newest products of JDate, getting married in 2010!
- Paula & Jeff (Canoga Park, CA) – May 30, 2010
- Danielle & Kevin (Toronto, Canada) – July 2010