JDate and its members strongly believe in the concept of tikkun olam (repairing the world) and working together to make a positive difference in the community by volunteering with non-profit organizations and supporting Jewish cultural programs and causes.
Want to recommend a non-profit event or program where our members can help the community while meeting other JDate singles? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the UJA-Federation of New York for a hands-on day that will make a big difference. Programs and activities for all ages such as gardening, mural painting, and bowling will take place around the city and at UJA-Federation beneficiary agencies.
- Philadelphia, PA – Volunteers deliver food to needy families JDate delivers once again for the JRA.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Purim Food Basket Project JDate members came together to assemble and deliver Purim food baskets to local seniors.
- Miami, FL - Mitzvah and Mingle 5K Walk for Charity Participants raised over $2000 for Jewish Community Services at the Temple Sinai 5K walk for charity.
- Chicago, IL - Uptown Cafe, an Anti-hunger Program sponsored by The Jewish United Fund (JUF) Chicago volunteers lent a hand by serving hot kosher meals to disadvantaged residents.
- Los Angeles, CA - Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters JDaters enjoyed an afternoon of fun and games as they served as buddies for 150 kids.
- Miami, FL - Mitzvah and Mingle, presented by Temple Sinai Over one hundred eligible JDate members enjoyed an afternoon of service and socializing at Temple Sinai's Mitzvah and Mingle event.
- Toronto, Canada - "Imagine a Cure for Leukemia," presented by Novartis Canadians committed to a cure flocked to the stately Capitol Event Theater to support this important cause.
- Dallas, TX - The Jewish Federation's Mitzvah Day 2005 The annual Mitzvah Day brought volunteers together for multiple service projects throughout the Dallas area.
- New York, NY - 2005 New York Jewish Environmental Bike Ride 242 cyclists toured the stunning Dutchess County landscape to raise money for cutting-edge Jewish environmental education.
- Chicago, IL- Tikkun Olam Volunteer Network (TOV) JDate joined with The Tikkun Olam Volunteer Network (TOV), volunteering at the Synagogue Restoration Project at Agudas Achim.
- Palo Alto, CA - To Life! Jewish Cultural Street Festival JDate volunteers helped with a variety of activities including morning set-up; selling beverages, drawing tickets and selling T-shirts at the To Life! Jewish Cultural Street Festival, Produced by New Bridges to Jewish Community.
- Philadelphia, PA - The Jewish Relief Agency Philadelphia JDate members have been spotted coupling-up to deliver food to needy Jewish families.
- San Francisco, CA - Annual San Francisco Jewish Film Festival JDate volunteers at the 2002 & 2003 Annual San Francisco Jewish Film Festival enjoyed a night of film, fun and maybe found a little romance too.
- Los Angeles, CA - 11th Annual Los Angeles Jewish Festival Fun, community service, and an opportunity to meet fellow JDate members at the 11th Annual Los Angeles Jewish Festival.
- Delray Beach, FL - Israel Humanitarian Foundation JDate volunteers made this year's "Wine and Dine in Delray Beach," to benefit The Israel Society for Autistic Children (ALUT) a complete success!