JDate's Single Survival Tips
Relationship Expert Dishes Advice for Unmarried and Single Americans Week
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., September 12, 2006 - Don't let couples have all the holiday fun! For Unmarried and Single Americans Week, September 17-23, JDate, the leading online community for Jewish singles, has tips for surviving and celebrating being single, from dating expert Stacy Kaiser, MA MFT.
Stacy's Top Five Singles Survival Tips:
- 'Shofar' so good! Go ahead — toot your own horn, and do it with a sense of humor.
- Hook up with your friends. They might just know a mensch or two for you.
- Show your married friends who kvetch about their mates that you celebrate singledom.
- Don't let your meddling mom get you down. Show her all of the guys or girls on JDate who meet your criteria and let her pick out one or two for you.
- Make Shabbat your singles "challah-day!" Each guest who comes to your home for dinner brings a single friend. Matches are made over a good meal with new people.
"Whether they need a single survival guide or not, we want our members to have fun being single this week by connecting with others who share their same passions," said David Siminoff, CEO of Spark Networks plc, JDate's owner and operator.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 89.8 million unmarried and single Americans in 2005.
With over 600,000 active members worldwide, JDate is the premier online community for Jewish singles. JDate is owned and operated by Spark Networks plc (AMEX: LOV), one of the world's leading providers of online personals services. In addition to JDate.com and JDate.co.il, the Spark Networks portfolio of consumer websites includes, among others: AmericanSingles®.com (www.americansingles.com), BlackSingles.com® (www.blacksingles.com), BBWPersonalsPlus™.com (www.bbwpersonalsplus.com), CatholicMingle™.com (www.catholicmingle.com), LDSMingle™.com (www.ldsmingle.com), LDSSingles.com™ (www.ldssingles.com), PrimeSingles™.net (www.primesingles.net), and Relationships.com™ (www.relationships.com).
|Contact Information:||Gail Laguna
Spark Networks plc
+ 1 323 836 3000 ext. 4402