Sign up now!
I'm a Woman seeking MenI'm a Man seeking Women
AlpharettaAthensAtlantaAugustaColumbusCummingDecaturDuluthDunwoodyJonesboroKennesawLawrencevilleMaconMariettaNorcrossRoswellSandy SpringsSavannahSmyrnaStone Mountain
Another StreamConservadoxConservativeModern OrthodoxNot sure if IÆm willing to convertNot Willing to ConvertReformSecularTraditionalWilling to Convert
This package is not for the faint of heart or the weak of spirit! Inside you will find a passionate, warm-hearted, adventurous and spon...
151295890 is a 62yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
Meet single women near Marietta, Georgia
I am a small business owner and a single father of 14 year old son. I came from Israel 23 years ago and have been here in Atlanta since...
mikesho is a 56yr-old single man in Marietta, Georgia
Meet single men near Marietta, Georgia
Looking for someone to spend some time with.
Reasons to date me: I'll cook dinner for you. I don't live with my momma. I ha...
DougA072 is a 44yr-old single man in Marietta, Georgia
Me: I think I'm a pretty cool chick! I try to be happy 90% of the time. The other 10% is still a work in progress.
JMS817 is a 50yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
I am in the last year of chiropractic school at Life University, and have decided I have been too involved in school with not enough so...
150919801 is a 45yr-old single man in Marietta, Georgia
I was born and raised in Georgia. I am a college student studying social work, and I also work part-time.
Living the dream.
IrishJew1992 is a 23yr-old single man in Marietta, Georgia
Work pretty hard. Try to plan my free time to either chill and relax at home to enjoy my passions, or party hard when circumstances per...
VenezuelanGuy18 is a 47yr-old single man in Marietta, Georgia
NYgirl5B4F is a 24yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
Hi there, I'm Jessica, I am from and live in Atlanta, GA. I have a my BSN and currently am running my own medical staffing agency. I am...
jessica771 is a 28yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
Maybe it's the last year of my 20s talking, but I'm so ready to find that last & lasting relationship!
I left an adminis...
lolottielatte is a 29yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
**I haven't been active in months. If you have emailed me in the last few months, please try again!
I am a tiny, smiling phi...
eroseC is a 24yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
Hello! Thanks for visiting! I am educated, funny, low key, loyal and affectionate to those close to me, can be a little bit reserved in...
meet201 is a 44yr-old single woman in Marietta, Georgia
Copyright © 2010 Spark Networks® USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE Amex Company (LOV).
Spark Networks USA, LLC DOES NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON THE MEMBERS OR SUBSCRIBERS OF THIS WEBSITE.