The Kibitz Corner is back…
In celebration of Monopoly’s 75th Anniversary we posed the follow question to our members:
“In the game of Monopoly, the __ piece best represents my personality.”
Here are the top 10 most creative answers we received!
1. Airplane…I am always seeking what lies beyond the horizon..even when i am not physically traveling, my mind is on journeys into the mystic realms that make up so much of […]my art work and poetry…the airplane represents the ability to make the soul soar into the realms of possibilities…
jaritl, 67, Divorced, Man seeking a Woman, Tallahassee, FL
2. The Iron . Because I am Smooth and Hot Baby Yea!!!! : )
Neill, 38, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Los Angeles,
3. Train. I’m always powering ahead. Always moving forward with positive momentum. Not to mention I’m carrying a bit of cargo. LOL
STKAMAMA, 31, Separated, Woman seeking a Man, Philadelphia, PA
4. I always used the shoe: I believe in actively walking through life, you can’t really run or you won’t get to enjoy the sights
anonymous…, 23, Single, Woman seeking a Man, Fair Lawn, NJ
5. I always liked the thimble. When someone starts stabbing out of frustration, one of my fingers is in the clear.
AprilsRoc…, 26, Single, Woman seeking a Man, Chicago, IL
6. Dog. I’m loyal, smart, loving and man’s best friend.. or more. :-p
Judith22, 22, Single, Woman seeking a Man, London, United Kingdom
7. The Top Hat: I’m classy, made of solid pewter, and apparently capable of considerable real-estate savvy.
sansmalheur, 26, Single, Man seeking a Woman, New Haven, CT
8. House – I’m very much into making a happy, comfortable home for my friends and family… that said, who doesn’t love spending a week at a hotel on vacation?
carrie1218, 39, Divorced, Woman seeking a Man, Brentwood (LA), CA
9. My personality is multifaceted….. one piece is not enough.
Gr8L80, 50, Divorced, Woman seeking a Man, Toronto, Canada
10. If you combine the starwars and regular games, I’d go with Chewbacca with the top hat. I’d rename that one Wacka-chicka Chewbacca.
Hebrewham…, 30, Single, Man seeking a Woman, Valley Cottage, NY