How do you answer JDate’s questions without sounding repetitive, cheesy, fake or boring? Let me help you craft personal and enticing answers to both the basic and intimate questions.
- “You should definitely message me if you…”
The last question in JDate’s list of essay questions may seem like a throw-away at first, but it can definitely help to encourage other online daters to message you. Answer it… or don’t. But if you do answer it, then SEAL IT WITH A KISS — as in, “keep it simple, stupid!” Here are a few examples to show you what I mean:
- “…think we would hit it off.”
- “…see something about me that caught your eye.”
- “…notice we have a lot in common.”
- “…like what you see!”
- “…you’re interested in learning more.”
That’s it. No need for more. Your one-liner can be cute, it can be quirky, it can be serious — just make sure it’s only one line!