At Jlife, we’re looking for guest writers who want to share their experiences of Jewish dating in the modern world. In addition to online dating, first dates and breakups, we want to hear from people who can write about pop culture, social media, Jewish traditions and other interesting topics. If you have a unique voice (and a good sense of humor), you might be a great fit for our site!
Are you interested in writing for Jlife? Let us know! Here’s how to apply:
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Write for Jlife.”
- Detail your past writing experience – include links if applicable.
- Provide three pitches for articles you’d like to write.
We’re looking to add new guest posts to our site on a regular basis, so don’t hesitate to submit your application. Good luck!
Guidelines for Submitting a Jlife Guest Post
- Article Length: Length is a major consideration for our guest posts. The majority of articles on our site are between 800-1500 words. You are welcome to pitch an article that runs slightly longer or shorter, but please bear in mind that preference will be given to articles of 800 words+.
- Originality: Jdate only accepts original works. Guest posts submitted must not be published in part or in full anywhere else on the web.
- Copyright: By submitting an article to Jlife for publication, you assert that you are the creator of the piece and have permission to share it, along with any images. You will be given authorship credit. By submitting, you consent to give copyright ownership of the post to Spark Networks USA, LLC (the operator of the Jdate websites). This means Spark Networks may publish it on the site, and also use it for marketing purposes, including on social media platforms. If Spark Networks decides not to publish a piece, copyright will revert back to the original author.
- Editing and Intellectual Property: Jdate reserves the right to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute submitted works. This applies all parts of a submitted piece, including body and headlines. You acknowledge that since your participation is voluntary, you will receive no financial compensation. You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product in any form. You also waive any right to royalties or any other compensation.